Jakarta (ANTARA) – Indonesian authorities are investigating four corporations in West Kalimantan Province for alleged violations linked to forest and land fires, State Secretary Prasetyo Hadi said on Saturday.Speaking after a fire mitigation meeting with President Prabowo Subianto in Palangka Raya, Central Kalimantan, Hadi said the government would take firm action against companies found guilty.Authorities will await final investigation results before deciding on legal measures against the companies. Violators could face permanent revocation of their operating licenses, Hadi said.“If violations are discovered, we will not hesitate to take decisive action, which could go as far as revoking their licenses,” Hadi said.On similar allegations involving companies in Central Kalimantan, Hadi said no information had been presented during the meeting. The provincial police chief will conduct further inquiries, he added.President Prabowo stressed the need for strict law enforcement against anyone proven to have intentionally started the fires, Hadi said.Law enforcement was a key focus of two fire mitigation coordination meetings held in West and Central Kalimantan earlier Saturday, according to Hadi.The government would take firm action against all parties involved, including individuals and corporations, Hadi said.